Being Pentecostal we hold to the same teachings and practices as the Apostles of the Lord Jesus, i.e.
- There is only one God, Mark 12:29-31; Ephesians 4:6; James 2:19
- Jesus is that God in human form, Isaiah 9:6; John 8:56-58; John 14:7-10
- Discipleship is attained by the new birth, Acts 2:38, 39; 10:44-48; 19:1-6
- Miracles, divine healing, speaking in other tongues and answered prayer are part of the 21st century church experience, Mark 16:17, 18
- All disciples maintain a righteous, holy lifestyle, Matthew 6:33; Romans 14:17; Galatians 5:19-21
- The church will be taken to heaven by Jesus before the tribulation begins, Luke 21:36; I Thessalonians 4:16, 17; Revelation 3:10
- All of mankind will either be eternally blessed in heaven or eternally punished in the lake of fire, Matthew 13:41-43; Revelation 20:12-15